[Mpi-forum] March 8-10 Forum meeting

Graham, Richard L. rlgraham at ornl.gov
Fri Feb 5 08:27:33 CST 2010

The agenda for the March 8-10 meeting have just been posted.  Please take a look at it, and see if there are changes that you would like to see.  In particular, only a few working groups have been given time slots, but there is plenty of time for parallel sessions.  So if your working group is not on the agenda, and you would like to be added, please let me know.

Logistics are not yet setup, but as soon as we get the last needed approval, will proceed with these.

Rich