[Mpi-forum] Proposal for the MPI-3 standardization process

Graham, Richard L. rlgraham at ornl.gov
Wed Dec 22 11:32:35 CST 2010

I will take this, and what Rolf sent, and add to what we had decided at the meeting.  I think the main point of disagreement is on the implementation.  There was a very strong sense the an implementation is required before formal action by the forum.  However, since this is intended to  help the process, and not just create work, the notion was that the forum could decide to bypass this, but it would have to be a unanimous decision.

Rich