[Mpi-forum] Meeting location

Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) jsquyres at cisco.com
Mon Dec 6 11:53:48 CST 2010

Remember that this is a different cisco building than we have been in before. It is cisco McCarthy ranch building #3 (there are 3 cisco buildings in this area; this is the farthest one from the main road; there's a "3" and "155 McCarthy ranch" sign by the entrance to the building).

There's no receptionist in the building; I'll come out every few mins starting around noon.  Otherwise, please call me to get me to come out to the lobby to get you: +1 408-525-0971.

Thanks.

Sent from my PDA. No type good.