[Mpi-forum] Hotel for the upcoming meeting

Graham, Richard L. rlgraham at ornl.gov
Wed Apr 14 12:53:11 CDT 2010

It seems like only 5 folks have actually registered to use the hotel, but the hotel was gracious to extend the deadline to Friday, 4/23.  We are committed to 16 rooms on Monday and Tuesday, which we usually make with out a problem.  If we stay low like this, I expect this will be the last time we reserve a block of rooms, as I don't want to waste money on unused rooms.

Rich