[Mpi-forum] Changes to MPI Forum Trac

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Wed Oct 28 11:08:43 CDT 2009

The Indiana U. admins have slightly changed how we login to the MPI
Forum Trac / wiki.  The next time you login to the Forum wiki pages,
you will be prompted to verify your email address.  You'll receive an
email with a trivial click-through procedure.

***You will not be able to do anything on Trac/wiki until you verify
your email address.***

You'll notice that the Trac login and "I forgot my password" screens
are slightly different than they used to be.  The reasons why this was
done are technical and uninteresting.

Please let me know if you have any questions or problems.

jsquyres at cisco.com