[Mpi-forum] Updated survey

Marc-Andre Hermanns m.a.hermanns at fz-juelich.de
Mon Nov 16 01:41:47 CST 2009

Jeff,

on the third page, the intro to the comment field does not match the
columns of the radio button field.

"In the above question, if you marked any set with "Not important at
all" or "Somewhat important", please explain why."

should probably read

"In the above question, if you marked any set with "Not used at all" or
"Trivially used in some places", please explain why."

right?

Marc-Andre

--
Marc-Andre Hermanns
Juelich Supercomputing Centre

Phone : +49-2461-61-2054
Fax   : +49-2461-61-6656
eMail : m.a.hermanns at fz-juelich.de
WWW   : http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/

JSC is the coordinator of the
John von Neumann Institute for Computing
and member of the
Gauss Centre for Supercomputing

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
                    Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender),
                    Prof. Dr. Harald Bolt,
                    Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt