[Mpi-forum] Sept. MPI Forum meeting in Helsinki

Anthony Skjellum tony at cis.uab.edu
Wed Mar 18 12:29:29 CDT 2009

I am planning to attend also.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rolf Rabenseifner" <rabenseifner at hlrs.de>
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 8:30:24 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: Re: [Mpi-forum] Sept. MPI Forum meeting in Helsinki

I plan to be there.
Rolf

Dr. Rolf Rabenseifner . . . . . . . . . .. email rabenseifner at hlrs.de
Nobelstr. 19, D-70550 Stuttgart, Germany . (Office: Allmandring 30)

Anthony Skjellum, PhD
Professor and Chair
Dept. of Computer and Information Sciences
University of Alabama at Birmingham
+1-(205)934-8657; FAX: +1- (205)934-5473

It has been said that MPI is the worst form of parallel programming except all the others that have been tried.
CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and
may be privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person,
use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.