[Mpi-forum] New field on Trac tickets

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Fri Feb 13 08:51:55 CST 2009

You may have noticed that there is a new field on the Forum Trac
tickets: implementation.

*** TICKET OWNERS: Please update this field to the relevant value (see
below).

The field can be one of several values:

- Unnecessary
- Waiting
- Completed

This field is currently blank for all tickets since we just added it;
it'll be set to a value the first time anyone modifies a ticket.
It'll be set to the default value (unnecessary) unless you explicitly
pick a different value.

We may add another field or two shortly; these new fields will also be
required to be set manually.  Hopefully we'll decide on the new
field(s) Very Soon so that you can update all the new fields at once.

Cisco Systems