[Mpi-forum] 2ND VOTE: #171 "change MPI_C_BOOL external32 size to 1 byte"

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Fri Dec 4 09:51:09 CST 2009

This is the 2nd vote on #171 "change MPI_C_BOOL external32 size to 1 byte":

    https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/171.

It is being conducted in email solely because we forgot to do it in time at the Nov 2009 meeting in Portland, OR, USA.

Votes are to be cast one per organization (listed below).  Valid votes are: yes, no, or abstain.  Votes may be sent to this list (i.e., reply to this mail) or mailed directly to me.  Voting closes at 3pm US Eastern time on Friday, Dec 18, 2009.  Organizations that do not cast a vote by this time will be considered to have abstained.

Argonne
Cisco
Cray
Fujitsu