[Mpi-forum] MPI One-Sided Communication

Vinod Tipparaju tipparajuv at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 24 16:50:23 CDT 2009

Greg,
The scaling in the chart discussed below is immaterial because the comparision point is flawed. I tried to convey this to some of the developers on the phone  a couple of years ago but invain. The fact this claim of performance went no where beyond the white paper should convey something. Did you know dft (siosi6) doesn't scale (for various reasons) beyond 1k?
--
typing from phone..small keyboard big thumbs.