[Mpi-forum] Registration for the Oct. MPI Forum meeting

Richard Graham rlgraham at ornl.gov
Wed Sep 24 16:07:03 CDT 2008

Howard,
   I was obtuse here.  When you register for the MPI Forum and make a room
reservations, a reservation is made on your behalf at the hotel.  However,
we provide the hotel with a single list of names and dates, and this is not
provided until after the cutoff date.  My intent was just to add the actual
cutoff date to the previous e-mail message I sent.

Rich