[Mpi-forum] June/July MPI Forum registration

Erez Haba erezh at MICROSOFT.com
Thu May 15 10:38:12 CDT 2008

Seems like the hotel is 12miles from Sun, unless I'm missing something.
Do you think we'll have any kind of transportation?

Thanks,
.Erez

-----Original Message-----
From: mpi-forum-bounces at lists.mpi-forum.org [mailto:mpi-forum-bounces at lists.mpi-forum.org] On Behalf Of Richard Graham
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2008 8:06 AM
To: Main MPI Forum mailing list
Subject: [Mpi-forum] June/July MPI Forum registration

Registration for the June 30th - July 2nd MPI Forum meeting at the Sun
facility in Menlo Park, CA.  The hotel name and location on the registration
page is wrong right now - the rate is not.  This will be fixed shortly.  The
hotel is the Residence Inn in Sunnyvale, about 6 miles from the meeting
location.  If you plan to attend, please register ASAP, as Sun has a several
week lead-time to process visitor paperwork.  As part of registration
confirmation, you should also get back the nights for which we will book
your hotel room.

As usual, registration can accessed from http://meetings.mpi-forum.org/

Thanks,
Rich