[Mpi-forum] Next MPI Forum meeting

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Thu May 1 08:20:44 CDT 2008

Rich --

It's hard to commit to the group rate when we don't know what it will
be.  For example, I did not use the group rate for this past meeting
because it was noticeably more expensive than the rate I got through
my corporate travel site (and my corporate policy states that I have
to use the corporate rate if it is lower, yadda yadda yadda).

On May 1, 2008, at 9:09 AM, Richard Graham wrote:

> For those of you who were not able to make the meeting in Chicago
> this week,
> we did not meet the hotel room quota this time, a cost we will need
> to cover
> out of future registration costs.  To avoid this situation in the
> future, we
> had a signup for hotel rooms at the meeting.  If anyone else would
> like to
> get in on the group room rate for the meeting in Menlo Park June 30
> - July
> 2nd, please send me a note indicating how many hotel rooms nights
> you will
> need.  I don't need specific nights, just a count.  Please do this
> by 5/6,
> so we can reserve a block of rooms soon.
>
> Thanks,
> Rich

Cisco Systems