[Mpi-forum] PLEASE READ: Dublin meeting

Richard Graham rlgraham at ornl.gov
Thu Jun 26 10:38:42 CDT 2008

Jeff,
  I will let you know as soon as I hear back about the hotel.  What I did,
since I have
 registered for Euro PVM/MPI is just use the conference rooming form to ask
for
 a room at the Montrose for my entire stay, and it worked just fine.
However, not
 sure about those not attending the conference.  As soon as I have details
(have been
 working on this for several months) I will let all know.

Rich