[Mpi-forum] Next MPI Forum meeting

Richard Graham rlgraham at ornl.gov
Tue Jun 3 06:59:11 CDT 2008

Just a reminder that Friday is the deadline for registration for those
wanting to stay at the hotel arranged for the meeting.

Also, a first cut at an agenda is up on the meetings web-site
(meetings.mpi-forum.org).  There are still open meeting slots, as only a few
working-groups have requested a slot.

Please note that the first few hours are designated to be a report out to
users, and right after that a general discussion on direction.  There are
several groups that seem to be inactive, and we need to see if these intend
to do anything, and we need to start focusing in on priority areas, so these
items are what we will be discussing.

Rich