[Mpi-forum] Sept meeting

Nathan DeBardeleben ndebard at lanl.gov
Tue Jul 22 11:28:25 CDT 2008

Rich, for the Dublin meeting, I see that the $200 registration is open
but what about the hotel?  Should we use the EuroPVM registration page
(even if we're not attending the conference afterwards?) or just
register with the hotel directly?

Richard Graham wrote:
> The first cut at an agenda for the Sept meeting has been posted, along with
> other information about this meeting.  I have scheduled MPI 2.1, 2.2, and
> the three MPI 3.0 working groups we have agreed to focus on.  I have not has
> any requests for meeting space from the other working groups, so if I don't
> get any more requests, I will fill in the remaining time slots with MPI 2.2,
> and FT working group times (I can also expand the RMA wg and Collectives wg
> time slot, if there is a request for this).
>
> Also, I have posted the latest set of dates for 2009.  This is getting
> firmer, so now is a good time to raise any problems with this time.  I
> understand that there are people that don't want the Nov meeting to happen
> right before SC, but seems like the majority are in favor of this, so we
> will keep the date as is, unless enough people express another opinion.
>

> Rich

-- Nathan

Nathan DeBardeleben, Ph.D.
Los Alamos National Laboratory
High Performance Computing Systems Integration (HPC-5)
phone: 505-667-3428
email: ndebard at lanl.gov