[Mpi-forum] Dec meeting

Richard Graham rlgraham at ornl.gov
Thu Jul 17 08:27:31 CDT 2008

I have had several inquiries about the Dec. meeting of the MPI Forum.  We
are firm on the meeting location being in the bay area.  The exact location
is still being determined.  Sun will host this meeting again - thanks !!! -
if their facilities are available, otherwise we will meet at a hotel.  I
will let people know as soon as I have exact details ironed out.

Also, the Feb meeting will also be in the bay area, for those wanting to
know this.  I hope this week to update the meeting locations and dates for
2009, based on the discussion in the last meeting.

Rich