[Mpi-forum] Oct meeting hotel rooms, and more

Richard Graham rlgraham at ornl.gov
Tue Jul 15 15:59:24 CDT 2008

We need a head count for hotel rooms at the Airport Marriott in Chicago for
the October meeting, so that we can book rooms at the hotel. Attendance was
low when head-count for this was taken in Menlo Park.  The hotel rate will
be the government rate (I think it is $149 at that time of year).  Please
let me know by the end of this week when you will need a room.

Also, registration for the Dublin meeting should be up soon.  It will be
$200/person.

Thanks,
Rich