[mpi-forum] MPI 3 working group proposal

Stephen Poole spoole at ornl.gov
Tue Jan 29 21:25:29 CST 2008

ORNL responded yes at the meeting, as Rich and I do.

Steve...

On Jan 29, 2008, at 6:21 PM, Richard Barrett wrote:

> Oak Ridge is interested.
> Richard
>

> On 1/29/08 5:48 PM, "Jeff Squyres" <jsquyres at cisco.com> wrote:
>
> > (it looks like an "mpi-30" does not exist yet)
> >
> > I would like to propose a working group for modern Fortran MPI
> > bindings (e.g., Fortran 03).
> >
> > 4 organizations are required to make this a valid working group.
> Who
> > is interested?  (LANL responded yes at the Chicago meeting)
>
> --
>   Richard Barrett
>   Future Technologies Group, Computer Science and Mathematics
> Division, and
>   Scientific Computing Group, National Center for Computational
> Science
>   Oak Ridge National Laboratory
>
>   http://ft.ornl.gov/~rbarrett

==================================================>

Steve Poole
Computer Science and Mathematics Division
Chief Scientist / Director of Special Programs
Computational Sciences and Engineering Division
National Center for Computational Sciences Division
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
865.574.9008
"Wisdom is not a product of schooling, but of the lifelong attempt to
acquire it" Albert Einstein