[mpi-forum] Hotel arrangements

Richard Graham rlgraham at ornl.gov
Mon Jan 28 10:26:03 CST 2008

For all of those who have booked the hotel at the $159/night rate, I am told
that these will be automatically converted to $149/night in the reservation
system.  I would suggest double checking, given recent history, and if you
still are having trouble, let me know, and I will pass this on.

Good Luck,
Rich