[Mpi-forum] Meeting registration

Richard Graham rlgraham at ornl.gov
Fri Feb 22 12:31:24 CST 2008

I have been asked about receipts for the on-line registration for the next
meeting, so will answer with an e-mail to all.  Receipts will be issues once
credit cards are actually charged - this is done manually with the
information input to the on-line registration system.  These will be
provided at the meeting in March, however, if you need this earlier, please
let me know (and send me a fax number so the receipt can be faxed to you).
Also, the charge that will show up on credit card bills will be to
UT-Battelle.

Rich