[Mpi-forum] Secretary notes from Jan meeting

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Mon Feb 18 13:55:47 CST 2008

I apologize for the delay; I had budgeted some time immediately
following the January meeting for collating and publishing all my
notes, but the web site was not available at that time.  So the
publishing step got put off until I had some more cycles available --
which finally happened late last week.  Secretary notes from the first
meeting are [finally] available here:

     http://meetings.mpi-forum.org/secretary/

I think Rich will be adding a link to that page from the main meetings
web site somewhere, too.

Note that these are notes from *before and during the January
meeting*; I made no attempt to update the information with what has
happened since the meeting.

Cisco Systems