[mpi-forum] Web site

Richard Graham rlgraham at ornl.gov
Mon Feb 4 09:35:55 CST 2008

We are in the process of getting up several websites that will help support
the work going on in the current forum activities.

http://meetings.mpi-forum.org includes all the administrative information
for the current set of meetings.  Each working group has a static web-page
and wiki pages for those who prefer to have discussions using a wiki rather
than e-mail.  The mailing lists will also be tied to these pages.  These are
all world readable.

http://svn.mpi-forum.org will contain the working documents being generated
by each of the working groups.  It is empty at this stage.  Here access will
be much more restricted, with read and write access being password
protected.  Write access will be given only to the working group leads, and
their designees.  I will work with each working group to figure out how
broad they want the read access to be.

maintained.  These are in the process of going up, but the main page is not
yet set up.  I have done a mass subscription on the mailing list that have
existed for a while, and for which I could get the list of users (this does
NOT include the mpi 2.1 list, which people will need to subscribe to).  Here
is the current list of mailing lists:

 Main mailing list:
http://lists.mpi-forum.org/mailman/admin.cgi/mpi-forum

 RMA working group: