[Mpi-comments] MPICH installation - severe errors and catastrophic errors messages

Bland, Wesley B. wbland at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Feb 11 08:00:00 CST 2014

Pedro,

This is the mailing list for those writing the MPI Standard document to receive comments on it. If you have questions about a specific problem with the library you are using, you should use the support system for that library. In your case, with MPICH, you should email discuss at mpich.org<mailto:discuss at mpich.org>.

Thanks,
Wesley