[Mpi-comments] Missing definition of MPI_INTEGER_KIND

William Gropp wgropp at illinois.edu
Thu Dec 26 10:05:15 CST 2013

Thanks - there's no need for an MPI_INTEGER_KIND; those constants were intended to identify the Fortran integer kinds of the corresponding MPI type, and there is no MPI integer.  We'll discuss removing the mention of them as an errata.

Bill

William Gropp
Director, Parallel Computing Institute
Deputy Director for Research
Institute for Advanced Computing Applications and Technologies
Thomas M. Siebel Chair in Computer Science
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign