[Mpi-comments] "safe" tag in MPI_Intercomm_create

William Gropp wgropp at illinois.edu
Fri Sep 7 10:55:14 CDT 2012

Is this an MPI-next or a ticket zero change?  Is this a chapter committee change (I think it should be, but I don't want to make that call unilaterally)?

Bill

William Gropp
Director, Parallel Computing Institute
Deputy Director for Research
Institute for Advanced Computing Applications and Technologies
Paul and Cynthia Saylor Professor of Computer Science
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign