[Mpi-comments] "safe" tag in MPI_Intercomm_create

William Gropp wgropp at illinois.edu
Thu Sep 6 17:02:24 CDT 2012

I noted in ticket #305 that the argument is now ignored and retained only for backward compatibility. Deleting "safe" isn't enough.

Bill

William Gropp
Director, Parallel Computing Institute
Deputy Director for Research
Institute for Advanced Computing Applications and Technologies
Paul and Cynthia Saylor Professor of Computer Science
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign