[Mpi-comments] Comments on MPI 3.0 draft 2 [part 5]

Rajeev Thakur thakur at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Sep 3 10:10:01 CDT 2012

Jeremiah,
               I appreciate your careful reading of the MPI standard (over 800 pages) from front to back. It must have taken many days to read everything and type in all the comments.

I have incorporated your comments on the I/O chapter and sent the revised version to Bill/Jeff/Rich to check in. Attached is my response to your comments. I have incorporated almost all of them.

Thanks again,
Rajeev