[Mpi-22] Fwd: [all-osl-users] OSL server reboots

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at [hidden]
Thu Sep 10 13:34:25 CDT 2009

Except for www.mpi-forum.org, all MPI Forum web, SVN, and Trac
services will be disrupted at the time indicated below.  I'm guessing
the outage will only last a few minutes.

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Kim, DongInn" <>
> Date: September 10, 2009 2:14:48 PM EDT
> Subject: [all-osl-users] OSL server reboots
>
> Hi,
>
> We need to have the newer kernels installed on the OSL server
> machines for the security concerns but they need to be rebooted to
> put them into effect.
>
> The systems which need to be rebooted are:
>
>     gibson
>     milliways
>     rontok
>     sourcehaven
>     wowbagger
>     frogstar
>     magrathea
>
> The downtime of systems would be at 8:00AM to 9:00AM on Friday,
> September 11, 2009 due to the rebooting.
> - 5:00am-6:00am Pacific US time
> - 6:00am-7:00am Mountain US time
> - 7:00am-8:00am Central US time
> - 8:00am-9:00am Eastern US time
> - 12:00pm-1:00pm GMT
>
> Please let me know if you have any problems or questions about this
> outage.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> - DongInn