[Mpi-22] MPI document review instructions for those at Helsinki meeting

William Gropp wgropp at [hidden]
Wed Sep 2 13:05:00 CDT 2009

There are only a few minor differences between 442 and 447 (I've
looked at the full diff).  It is mostly a few additional fixes to
spacing and correcting macro usage.  The one visible change is array
indices in the graph topology examples; there was a clear off-by-one
error there.

(Note to everyone: much as I'd like to improve the document, further
fixes should be postponed until MPI-3.)

Bill