[Mpi-22] [Mpi-forum] The const proposal - Ticket 140

Pavan Balaji balaji at [hidden]
Fri Jun 5 08:21:12 CDT 2009

If this is being moved to MPI-3, we should consider modifying the ticket
to include functions we left behind for backward compatibility. For example:

int MPI_Comm_spawn(const char*, /*const*/char*[], int, MPI_Info, int,
MPI_Comm, MPI_Comm*, int []);

int MPI_Comm_spawn_multiple(int, /*const*/char*[], /*const*/char**[],
const int [],/*const*/MPI_Info [], int, MPI_Comm, MPI_Comm*, int []);

  -- Pavan

Pavan Balaji
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~balaji