[Mpi-22] Preparing for MPI Forum Meeting

William Gropp wgropp at [hidden]
Fri Feb 6 15:36:43 CST 2009

I've gone through all of the MPI 2.2 tickets (or at least I tried,
using the "next ticket" button); tickets that I believe are ready for
discussion now are set to Milestone San Jose.  Please have a look at
these (you can use the custom query to select the MPI 2.2 version and
the San Jose Milestone.  There are many tickets that are waiting for
reviews - please have a look at these.  Authors, please make sure that
you have the necessary 4 reviews - this will be a prerequisite for
discussion next week.  Thanks and see you Monday!

Bill

William Gropp
Deputy Director for Research
Institute for Advanced Computing Applications and Technologies
Paul and Cynthia Saylor Professor of Computer Science
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign