[Mpi-22] Urgent ticket review - shocked!

Torsten Hoefler htor at [hidden]
Sat Aug 29 06:11:10 CDT 2009

Rolf,
I was on travel last week. Fortunately, Rajeev promoted many of my
tickets to "Ticket complete" (thanks!).

I can't do much more than sending out review reminders (see comments on
#74, #31, #136). I assume that everybody on CC should review the
tickets.

I will request missing reviews here again:
#74:  Rich, Bronis
#31:  Rolf
#33:  Brian, Jeff (commented but didn't say that he reviewed it),
      Bronis, Howard, Bill, Hubert, Alexander
#136: Rolf, Jesper, Tony, Bronis, Hubert

>  - 6 are waiting for corrections:
>      #24 #31 #33 #120 #143 #146
I fixed the two in my chapters even though I was not the author (I hope
that's fine) -- #33 (seems like Jesper is travelling) and #24 (I
notified Adam a week ago and didn't hear back).

>  - 9 had only one review
>      #4 #33 #103 #107 #122 #132 #143 #146
>  - 8 had 2 reviews
>      #1 #8 #27 #45 #94 #124 #136 #150
>  - 3 had 3 reviews
>      (#31 buggy) #60 #74
see above :-/. Can't do more.

We decided that the ticket author is responsible for requesting the
reviews. I think that I reviewed all tickets that name me in CC. I hope
the respective author will hunt me down if I forgot one :-).

Thanks & All the Best,
  Torsten

--
Torsten Hoefler       | Postdoctoral Fellow