[Mpi-22] [MPI Forum] #107: Types of predefined constants in Appendix A

William Gropp wgropp at [hidden]
Fri Aug 21 09:19:36 CDT 2009

It should be and/or.  I'll fix it.

Bill

On Aug 21, 2009, at 8:39 AM, Richard Treumann wrote:

> I took the text from the ticket by copy/paste and added LaTeX
> formatting. I did not notice the typo in agruments or the problem
> with "and comm_copy_attr_fn comm_delete_attr_fn"
>
> I can correct the typo but I would appreciate a definite statement
> about what "and comm_copy_attr_fn comm_delete_attr_fn" should be. I
> presume is should say "and comm_copy_attr_fn or comm_delete_attr_fn"
> but I would like confirmation on that from the author of this
> paragraph
>
>             Dick
>

> Dick Treumann - MPI Team
> IBM Systems & Technology Group
> Dept X2ZA / MS P963 -- 2455 South Road -- Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
> Tele (845) 433-7846 Fax (845) 433-8363
>

> <graycol.gif>"MPI Forum" ---08/21/2009 09:14:57 AM---#107: Types of
> predefined constants in Appendix A
>
> <ecblank.gif>
> From:	<ecblank.gif>
> "MPI Forum" <mpi-22_at_[hidden]>
> <ecblank.gif>
> To:	<ecblank.gif>
> undisclosed-recipients:;
> <ecblank.gif>
> Date:	<ecblank.gif>
> 08/21/2009 09:14 AM
> <ecblank.gif>
> Subject:	<ecblank.gif>
> Re: [MPI Forum] #107: Types of predefined constants in Appendix A
>

> #107: Types of predefined constants in Appendix A
> +----------------------
>                 Reporter:  RolfRabenseifner
> |                          Owner:  RolfRabenseifner
>                     Type:  Text (only) changes
> |                 Implementation:  Unnecessary
>        Author_bill_gropp:  0                        |
> Author_rich_graham:  0
>        Author_adam_moody:  0                        |
> Author_torsten_hoefler:  0
>     Author_dick_treumann:  1                        |
> Author_jesper_larsson_traeff:  0
>    Author_george_bosilca:  0                        |
> Author_david_solt:  0
> Author_bronis_de_supinski:  0                        |
> Author_rajeev_thakur:  0
>      Author_jeff_squyres:  0                        |
> Author_alexander_supalov:  1
> Author_rolf_rabenseifner:  1                        |
> +----------------------
>
> Comment(by traff):
>
> PDF/ticket not ok:
>
> 1. Advice to implementors: spelling "agruments" should be corrected
> (in
> ticket and pdf)
>
> 2. Advice to users: some punctuation or conjunction seems to be
> missing in
> "and comm_copy_attr_fn comm_delete_attr_fn"; what is intended here?
>
> --
> Ticket URL: <https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/107#comment:51
> >
> MPI Forum <https://svn.mpi-forum.org/>
> MPI Forum
>

> <ATT00001.txt>

William Gropp
Deputy Director for Research
Institute for Advanced Computing Applications and Technologies
Paul and Cynthia Saylor Professor of Computer Science
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign

*