[Mpi-22] latex errors

William Gropp wgropp at [hidden]
Mon Apr 6 10:30:29 CDT 2009

Argh.  There are two problems which I'll work on fixing:
1. It doesn't import the aux file from a full build.
2. echo has unspecified behavior when the first character is a \ (some
echo's want this to be an escape into an extended character set, and
some don't).
Does echo '\bib' give \bib or ^hib on your system?

Bill