[Mpi-22] Moving proposals to wiki "tickets"

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at [hidden]
Mon Sep 8 15:08:34 CDT 2008

Short version:
==============

All MPI-2.2 proposal authors are responsible for moving their current
wiki proposals to tickets.  See this URL for instructions:

     https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/mpi22/TicketWorkflow

More details:
=============

We have decided to move all the MPI-2.2 proposals to "tickets" (a la a
tracking system, rather than continually editable web pages).  This
will allow us finer-grained searching capabilities, the ability to run
reports (e.g., list tickets in a certain status), automatic e-mail
updates when tickets are updated, fixed numbering, and so on.

I have moved all of my proposals to tickets; the process is pretty
straightforward.  Most importantly, the wiki markup is exactly the
same.  Hence, it's mostly a copy-n-paste operation.

All proposal authors are responsible for moving their proposals to
tickets.  Preserve any comments at the bottom of your current
proposals as responses on the ticket.  See this URL for information on
how to create / edit tickets:

     https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/mpi22/TicketWorkflow

Cisco Systems