[Mpi-22] MPI 2.2 Summary

William Gropp wgropp at [hidden]
Sun Sep 7 01:30:42 CDT 2008

I'd like to thank everyone for a very productive MPI 2.2 session and
especially Jeff Squyres for keeping records and updating the wiki with
the results in real time - that was an enormous help.

I encourage everyone to read the proposals very carefully and add
comments directly to the wiki entries.  We need more input from users
of MPI as well; please involve any you know in these discussions.
Thanks!

Bill

William Gropp
Paul and Cynthia Saylor Professor of Computer Science
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign