[Mpi-22] Call for MPI 2.2 agenda items

Jesper Larsson Traeff traff at [hidden]
Tue May 13 07:54:12 CDT 2008

Here are some items that are perhaps suitable for MPI-2.2

* MPI_Reduce_scatter_block

* (possibly) built-in segmented Scan operations (new binary operators)

* Correction/clarification to semantics of one-sided synchronization
  when switching between modes (NOTE: the proposal I posted some months
  back is deficient, as Rolf pointed out to me, and will have to be modified)

I will try to make final proposals before the next meeting

Jesper