[Mpi-22] [mpi-forum] Error in RMA examples?

Rolf Rabenseifner rabenseifner at [hidden]
Sat Mar 1 09:53:54 CST 2008

I'm sure that p is the number of processes in this example
and therefore dividing by p is correct, but j always without +1
(because j is a process number) and k always with +1
(because indix is starting with 1 in Fortran).

According to official Postscript version of the standard:

Page 117 lines 44-45 division by p instead of m is necessary.
Line 44 without +1, Line 45 with +1.

Page 118 line 45 with +1.
Page 120 lines 33 with +1.

About Page 117, lines 47-48, I'm not sure.

I propose to put this into MPI 2.2,
because this example should be tested before correcting it.

Best regards
Rolf