[Mpi-22] Another pre-preposal for MPI 2.2 or 3.0

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at [hidden]
Wed Apr 23 20:18:29 CDT 2008

I think that this is a generally good idea.

As I understand it, you are stating that this is basically a bit
stronger than "hints" -- the word "assertions" carries a bit more of a
connotation that these are strict promises by the user.

Cisco Systems