[Mpi-22] Previous messages

Richard Treumann treumann at [hidden]
Tue Apr 15 10:17:07 CDT 2008

Hi Jeff

Is it possible to present the archive in a way that is not hidden under
opaque day by day sub directories?  It would be better if a thread could be
followed across its life more easily or found even if I do not remember
which day it began. (It seems like I never remember exactly what date
anything happened.)

             Dick

Dick Treumann  -  MPI Team/TCEM
IBM Systems & Technology Group
Dept 0lva / MS P963 -- 2455 South Road -- Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
Tele (845) 433-7846         Fax (845) 433-8363

http://lists.mpi-forum.org/

*