[Mpi-22] Previous messages

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at [hidden]
Fri Apr 11 09:59:20 CDT 2008

I'm sorry, the reason that the web-ified archives are empty is my
fault.  All the messages *are* being collected (in an mbox file), but
the web archives are not being populated yet.  IU's sysadmins are
waiting for some information from me; I have not had time yet to
provide it to them.

I can have them send you the mbox.

On Apr 11, 2008, at 7:38 AM, William Gropp wrote:
> For some reason, I wasn't a member of the mpi-22 list, and the
> archives are empty.  If you sent a message to the mpi-22 list,
> please send me a copy.  Thanks!
>
> Bill
>
> William Gropp
> Paul and Cynthia Saylor Professor of Computer Science

Cisco Systems