[Mpi-21] AUTHORS: new consistent version and write-token to you

Rolf Rabenseifner rabenseifner at [hidden]
Sat Apr 12 10:14:46 CDT 2008

Hi Adam,

this is really a good merge that you have done.
Good ideas and very carefully implemented.

The reviewers can see (nearly) all of your modifications in red.
I expect that your reviewersand the Forum will enjoy your modifications.

I have restored two minor mods you have done:
(Line numbers refer to the new file you'll get with svn update)

coll.tex, line 412 - I restored the "intracommunicator"
  because the categories describe the behavior only on
  intracommunicators, not on all, e.g., ALLGATHER has
  one result on intra and two on inter and the wording is
  "the result".

coll.tex, line 491 - restored the word "also".
  These routines are valid for intra and inter.
  Writing "apply to inter" may be interpreted that they are
  only valid for inter.
  Writing "also apply to inter" should solve this problem.
  I also colored this sentence red.

I hop, this isokay with you.

Best regards
Rolf