[Mpi-21] AUTHORS: new consistent version and write-token to you

Rolf Rabenseifner rabenseifner at [hidden]
Thu Apr 10 12:12:12 CDT 2008

>> write-token again to the chapter authors    <<
>> - but only until Saturday 8:00 European GMT <<

Hi all authors and reviewers,

Please read this mail carfully, if you want to make any further
modification of the text.

You must now call
  svn update
to get the newest release!!
We have a again a consistent version. Nearly all of

  http://www.hlrs.de/mpi/mpi21/doc/MPI-2.1draft-2008-02-23-review.txt

is now implemented in the tex-source.
Only a few items are still open, see statistics at the beginning.

You can view the current version (it is svn revision 92) at

  http://www.hlrs.de/mpi/mpi21/doc/mpi-report.pdf

It is only today and Friday remaining for finishing MPI-2.1.
I give back the write-token to the authors.

On Saturday morning European time, I take the write-token
automatically on Saturday morning to build final pdf for the
reviews.

As I can see, many chapter authors made fine cleaning to the text.
All larger changes should be defered to MPI-2.2!
Especially the merge of MPI Environment (inquiry.tex), Misc (misc-2.tex)
and External Interfaces (ei-2.tex)
to one chapter "MPI Environment and Miscellany" (with 45 pages)
may be defered also to MPI-2.2.

Up to now, I was able to check most changes and they look fine.

Best regards
Rolf

Dr. Rolf Rabenseifner . . . . . . . . . .. email rabenseifner_at_[hidden]
Nobelstr. 19, D-70550 Stuttgart, Germany . (Office: Allmandring 30)