[Mpi-21] TODO - AUTHORS of MPI-2.1 - Workplan

Supalov, Alexander alexander.supalov at [hidden]
Wed Apr 2 16:23:31 CDT 2008

Hi,

We may want to reduce the number of top level sections in the standard.
In my opinion that I expressed to Rolf a couple of weeks ago, quite a
few sections, like the ones mentioned by Bronis, should rather belong to
a big Miscellany chapter rather than figure up there by themselves. They
may also be merged/reformed, too.

However, this is going to be a bigger change than envisioned originally.
I wonder whether we should decide right away whether we can afford this
now without slipping the planned MPI-2.1 delivery in September. A
possible way would be to fix small things now and do second pass of
major edits/reshuffling in MPI-3, or MPI-2.2, for that matter.

Best regards.

Alexander