[mpiwg-tools] No call today: Mar 25.03.2024

Marc-André Hermanns hermanns at itc.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Mar 26 02:14:46 CDT 2024

Hi Michael,

my bad. I just had the time difference in mind and totally forgot
about Easter holidays (Friday this week and Monday next week are
public holidays in Germany).

So, no, there will be no Tool meeting next week and we'll reconvene
with the next Debugging session in 2 weeks.

Cheers,
Marc-Andre

On 26.03.24 08:12, Michael Knobloch wrote:
> You are aware that next Monday is a public holiday in Germany? Do you
> really want to schedule a meeting then?
>
> -Michael
>
> On 25.03.24 13:53, Marc-André Hermanns via mpiwg-tools wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> due to a scheduling conflict stemming from the different times the US
>> and Europe Joachim and I both have a conflict and would not be able to
>> attend.
>>
>> Everything should be fine again starting next week (Germany switches to
>> summer time on the week end).
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Marc-Andre

> Michael Knobloch
> Jülich Supercomputing Centre      (JSC)
> Institute for Advanced Simulation (IAS)
> Telefon +49 2461 61-3546
> Telefax +49 2461 61-6656
> E-Mail: m.knobloch at fz-juelich.de
> Internet: https://www.fz-juelich.de/de/ias/jsc

> Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
> 52425 Jülich
> Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
> Eingetragen im Handelsregister des Amtsgerichts Düren Nr. HR B 3498
> Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDir Stefan Müller
> Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Astrid Lambrecht (Vorsitzende),
> Karsten Beneke (stellv. Vorsitzender), Dr. Ir. Pieter Jansens

> Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
> 52425 Jülich
> Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
> Eingetragen im Handelsregister des Amtsgerichts Düren Nr. HR B 3498
> Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDir Stefan Müller
> Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Astrid Lambrecht (Vorsitzende),
> Karsten Beneke (stellv. Vorsitzender), Dr. Ir. Pieter Jansens

Dr. rer. nat. Marc-André Hermanns (he/him)

IT Center
Group: High Performance Computing
Division: Computational Science and Engineering
RWTH Aachen University
Seffenter Weg 23
52074 Aachen
Phone: +49 241 80-24381