[mpiwg-tools] Handles introspection "Exposing MPI Objects for Debugging" email thread

John DelSignore JDelSignore at perforce.com
Thu Oct 19 11:50:07 CDT 2023

Hi,

I dug through my email a bit more and I found the handles introspection "Exposing MPI Objects for Debugging" email thread I mentioned during today's concall. I attached the email thread here.

The emails date back to December of 2015. The original question was from Herb Schilling at NASA in Ohio. Apparently, shortly after that, Herb joined an MPI Tools WG concall where introspection was discussed. I'm not sure if there are notes from that meeting, but if they are archived somewhere it might be worthwhile to find them.

Cheers, John D.

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.