[mpiwg-tools] Debugger meeting time change?

Kathryn Mohror kathryn at llnl.gov
Wed Jul 13 07:32:51 CDT 2016

Hi all,

In the last call, we discussed potentially changing the time of the debugger
focused calls, to accommodate some people that want to attend but haven't
been able to, and to hopefully ease the burden on the folks in the Pacific
time zone who are not early birds! However, I realize that may not be
possible unless our European group members are night owls.

We set up a doodle poll to figure this out (link below). We're still
planning a meeting every 2 weeks. For now, let's assume we'll still meet the
same week we have been, just potentially at a different time. So, fill it
out according to your regular bi-weekly schedule for this week (7/10).

http://doodle.com/poll/c85qarwxpptsvwry

Thanks!
Kathryn
Kathryn Mohror, kathryn at llnl.gov, http://scalability.llnl.gov/