[mpiwg-tools] change WG meeting day?

Kathryn Mohror kathryn at llnl.gov
Thu May 21 10:19:39 CDT 2015

Hi all,

There has been a suggestion to try to change the regular working group
meetings by shifting them by 1 week. So, instead of meeting June 11, 25, ...
as currently scheduled, we would meet June 18, July 2, ...

I have made a doodle poll for people to choose which option(s) work for them
so we can see if changing it is feasible. Please go make your mark:
http://doodle.com/r3zzwb8cqzh5vizf

My plan is that if we do change the meeting schedule, it will occur after
the forum meeting, and we will have our regularly scheduled meeting on May
28.

Kathryn
Kathryn Mohror, kathryn at llnl.gov, http://scalability.llnl.gov/
Scalability Team @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, CA,