[mpiwg-tools] Meeting reminder: Thursday Jan 8

Kathryn Mohror kathryn at llnl.gov
Thu Jan 8 12:24:38 CST 2015

Hi Jeff,

>I'm sorry I unexpectedly missed this morning.  :-(

No problem -- life happens!

>Any notable action items / steps forward?

Next call, we'll pick your brain on tickets #384,$414. We were trying to
remember the full history of these tickets, and the consensus was that
they may have been two approaches to solving the same problem (your
multi-nic example) and that we were settling on #414.

Martin gave a high-level overview of the ideas behind and the progress on
the QMPI interface. We thought that next time we would dive into more
detail.

Kathryn